by Craig Johnson
Green interpretation and education is a crucial ingredient to all sustainable projects. Because most sustainable projects are not clearly visible,
- Use a dynamic media approach to interpretive stories that engages visitors and keeps the information current and relevant.
- Integrate interactive media that supports visitor participation and creation with content to enhance comprehension and retention.
- Link all interpretive media to the immediate space, the local environment and greater community that’s to which it is connected.
- Infuse a message of call to action within the interpretive media programs that inspires visitors to implement the insights that they are learning in their daily life.
- Celebrate the message of positive and effective change.